400x 1.3MP 8-LED USB Digital Microscope
– Image sensor: 1.3 Mega Pixels (interpolated to 2MP)
– Still capture resolution: 1600×1200, 1280×1024, 1280×960, 1024×768, 800×600, 640×480, 352×288, 320×240, 160×120
– Video capture resolution: 1600×1200, 1280×1024, 1280×960, 1024×768, 800×600, 640×480, 352×288, 320×240, 160×120
– Focus Range: Manual focus from 10mm to 500mm
– Frame Rate: Max 30 f/s under 600 Lus Brightness
– Magnification Ratio: 20x to 400x
– Video format: AVI
– Photo format: JPEG or BMP
– Light source: 8 LED (adjustable by control wheel)
– PC interface: USB 2.0
– Power source: 5V DC from USB port
– Operation system: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Mac OS X 10.5 or above
– OSD language: English, German, Spanish, Korean, French, Russian
– Bundle software: MicroCapture with measurement & calibration function
– Size: 125mm (L) x 33mm (R)
WHATS IN THE BOX
– 1x USB Microscope
– 1x Stand
– 1x User Manual
– 1x CD
Ideal for a range of professional uses including:
– Medical observation: medicine observation, hair, skin
– Anti-counterfeit: false label, tiny print, forged money, security identification
– Quality checking: material, design, repair, metal surface, printing
– Electronic checking: SMT, PCB board
– Education research: biological sample, living creature observation, auxiliary reading
– And more…
HOW TO USE
1. Remove protective lens cap from microscope before use.
2. Use the FOCUS WHEEL to adjust focus on the subject.
3. Use the LED DIMMER to adjust the LED light brightness.
4. Use the SNAP BUTTON to capture snapshots by hardware; photo/video captured by software is discussed in its manual.
1. This Microscope is non-waterproof, so keep it dry.
2. Do not use it in humid place like bathrooms. A dry environment will extend its life.
3. Use this Microscope only at -5~50°C (-23~122°F).
4. Suddenly temperature change may form dew inside the Microscope, like entering a warm room in cold winter. Put it inside a handbag or plastic bag to slow temperature changes.
5. Do not let the Microscope lens face the sun or strong light for a long time. Powerful light may hurt the light-sensitive electronics.
6. Avoid touching the lens.
7. The white LEDs which illuminate the Microscope target field are very bright. Do not stare directly into these LEDs because they may damage your eyes.
8. The clear plastic distance shell sometimes picks up dirt or toxic material from a microscopically observed surface. Be careful touching this to the human skin. Wash carefully or disinfect as needed.
9. Do not unplug the Microscope from USB port when LEDs are on. This may cause information loss or circuit damage. Please always close MicroCapture and then unplug the Microscope.
User manual: A simple quick guide to know how to use this item.
User CD image: It contains Driver, MicroCapture software for PC/Mac, User Manual. Same contents as the physical CD in box.